https://www.cfbevents.com/mystery

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2019-10-10

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2019-10-10

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Just to confirm, not being able to see the stream and not having images for it - all these "un"s do mean "silver bordered" right?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Marquis
Spoiler Master

Post by Marquis » 4 years ago

yes they will be silver bordered

CommanderMaster999
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 4 years ago

Marquis wrote:
4 years ago
yes they will be silver bordered
I'm little confused those 5 cards are black bordered and they don't seem to have "un" like abilities. Are they from the mystery set

And sweet a un-set 4 looking forward too it hope I don't miss it like for us-staple

sexymsjackson23

Post by sexymsjackson23 » 4 years ago

I just checked the links. First those cards are not in any link. They I saw the game night banner but no link. They are not even the mystery packs .

As far as stuff yeah, we get 5 preconstructed un decks in February and mystery packs in November. Yep I think the author of this forum just wanted to show us new stuff coming. Just a simple Miscommunication that's it....

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Three products were announced in the same stream, hence why the thread is for all of them.

There will be a new edition of the Game Night set of five precons, a "mystery booster" product of which all that is known is that it comes in boosters, and a supplementary non-random set of silver-bordered cards.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

CommanderMaster999

I just heard from somebody which saw twitch or twitter whichever

The mystery booster thing is connected to a supplement set and is connected to commander

ilovesaprolings

Post by ilovesaprolings » 4 years ago

CommanderMaster999 wrote:
4 years ago
The mystery booster thing is connected to a supplement set and is connected to commander
There is a reliable source or it's just a rumor?

Proteus

Post by Proteus » 4 years ago

4 years ago

I saw the twitch stream for this. There was no indication of this. All we know about the mystery set is that it won't have Reserve List cards in it. We don't even know if it will be available at stores.

Oh, and based on the event prices, it's likely a premium-priced set.

I imagine it will be 100% reprints.

CommanderMaster999

Proteus wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I saw the twitch stream for this. There was no indication of this. All we know about the mystery set is that it won't have Reserve List cards in it. We don't even know if it will be available at stores.

Oh believe me I'm not sure what he was talking about since the price tag is 75$ for a pack

However on the other hand couldn't this just be the collector edition for it? (I mean I'm pretty sure it said nothing about standard set exclusive I mean modern horizons has a buy a box thing.)

Just for the fun of it he claimed 3 other thing wherever this source is but all these are much safer bets (this guy said to me last night)
SPOILER
Show
Hide

In the theros set there will be new gods one of them is suposivly 5-color

In Zendikar omnath 4 is happening but it's skipping 4 colors and going strait to 5-color and the ability has something to do with making X 1/1 involving life total and whenever a elemental ETB draw a card and ping 5 to any target ( I think the 1/1s will be on the field before they trigger the second part) and ofcoarse they somewhat lied about the no eldrazis there's very little left and just show the last few before they die off

And probably the worst part (lore wise) emrakul decides it's time to exit the moon so already

CommanderMaster999

It's literally called "mystery booster" that's the name of the set of it is one

Max Rebo
Husband of Serra

Post by Max Rebo » 4 years ago

Man they think we will buy anything......

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 4 years ago

Max Rebo wrote:
4 years ago
Man they think we will buy anything......
what is worse is that the whales will gobble everything up regardless of quality and cashgrabbery.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

CommanderMaster999

Yea the pioneer format now I'm starting to thing the mystery booster set is nothing more than a persudo master set for pioneer but with new cards

CommanderMaster999

Proteus wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Well I'm coming back to this

He told me there was gonna be a commander focused set

And look what just got announced today a commander focused set

He mentioned a 5-color god 5 color omnath and emrakul decides it's time (leaves/escapes the moon)

A little more confident since he got the commander set right

(He probably wasn't talking about mystery booster)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”