Deck is Kill Club
Show
Hide

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

4/3 for four with what is... not a strict upside but almost always an upside is good enough for Limited at least. In Constructed, ehh, it's yet another Nekusar tool in EDH?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

The N82O Molecule
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The N82O Molecule » 4 years ago

um I really like this ability

sorta gives me the path to exile feeling. . .though on the burnt crispy side. . .and im for it!

the numbers on it are sorta meh - even in limited this is not a lot
id actually like to see this ability on a rared up creature or maybe put on a body that will actually hit (4/2 with trample?)

or even better yet. wait til the ogre dies, wait til its just a skeleton, then turn its skull part into an equipment.

RxPhantom
Fully Vaxxed, Baby!
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RxPhantom » 4 years ago

Kind of a gamble in limited. I'd probably run it if my creature count was low. Is the random nature of the discard enough to offset the draw?
Can you name all of the creature types with at least 20 cards? Try my Sporcle Quiz! Last Updated: 2/18/22 (Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”