Spoiler Master
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Marquis » 4 years ago

ImageImageImageImageImage

Mookie
Answers: 48
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 4 years ago

More colored artifacts! Not particularly powerful or exciting ones (as commons often are), but interesting to see. Witching Well is slightly interesting as a Trinket Mage target that can generate card advantage (even if 3UU is a fairly inefficient rate to draw two cards).

Run Away Together is adorable. Also looks annoying alongside any Archaeomancer effect.

Witch's Cottage makes me happy. Not particularly powerful, but I always like seeing nonbasics with basic land types. Entering untapped in the lategame may make it better than Mortuary Mire in decks that want that effect. Also, if you're only on two other lands, you probably don't want to put a creature on top of your library anyway. Does look like it needs to be in a monoblack deck though, or at least a deck with a lot of swamps.

YawgmothPrime

Post by YawgmothPrime » 4 years ago

I love that the Slipper gives haste. The Little Mermaid is based more on the fairytale which is cool. The Witch's Cottage is a good design. Apparently the Frankenstein monster is a thing here too.
The human body is a machine to be perfected.

theMarc
Oh god, it's all over my body.

Post by theMarc » 4 years ago

Fingers crossed that Witch's Cottage is part of a cycle.

The N82O Molecule

Post by The N82O Molecule » 4 years ago

im not sure I like colored artifacts in this case. I feel like they made a red card that did something and called it lightning greaves I mean glass slipper :/

witching well will be stellar in sealed

I also like that rider on witch's cottage, making it a swamp, not sure if the card really gives a crap, but this card makes swamp #3 right?
on top of your library puts you back possibly but overall it seems alright. I think what I'm saying is I like lands that check for land values.

actually all these seem like they could be strong in limited

Jace

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

I was really hoping that art for the Little Mermaid would belong to a legendary creature representing Ariel. They used the trope on a draft common 😔

I love Witch's Cottage and hope it is a cycle. The art for this set is on point so far

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Witch's Cottage is going into my Yawgmoth Commander deck for sure.

As for Witching Well, 3UU for scry 2, then draw 2 isn't to bad.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

Witching Well... must get at least one of these. For sure, it would fit into one of my decks someday.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”