Secret Layer - Stranger Things (Hopper and Eleven)

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 2 years ago

Looks like we have a few of the secret layer cards. I am not sure that I am crazy about getting more unique effects in these but whatever.

https://www.ign.com/articles/stranger-t ... rd-spoiler
Attachments
Hopper.JPG
Eleven.JPG
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

SecretInfiltrator
Pronoun: they / them

Post by SecretInfiltrator » 2 years ago

I see where they are going with the epithet.

Friends forever... does not cross-pollinate with partner as a balance feature? Does that mean the version on The List will also have friends forever or will it have partner?

RxPhantom
Fully Vaxxed, Baby!
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RxPhantom » 2 years ago

I really dislike Universes Beyond to begin with, but Eleven's card is kinda dumb. The character isn't all about the number 11, but this card would have you believe it's her sole personality trait. You'd think she was obsessed with it in a similar manner as Two-Face. And the name... the Mage? Nobody calls her that.

And Hopper. It's a Magic card I guess.
Can you name all of the creature types with at least 20 cards? Try my Sporcle Quiz! Last Updated: 2/18/22 (Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty)

CommanderMaster999
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 2 years ago

SecretInfiltrator wrote:
2 years ago
I see where they are going with the epithet.

Friends forever... does not cross-pollinate with partner as a balance feature? Does that mean the version on The List will also have friends forever or will it have partner?
they confirmed it will not be reworded to "partner/Partner with"

so either just as worded or they change it to a different keyword for mtg universe

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”