Dungeon and Dragons Character Idea Chitchat

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

I've been wanting a place to chitchat random character ideas and reddit is not my cup of tea so I figured maybe some magic players would want to chitchat the character concepts rather than the character mechanics.

to start things off I had the idea of a Drunken Monk from Xanthar's Guide that was less monk and more tavern brawler. I felt this could be fun and I went with a Dwarf who was a cobbler artisan and just gets drunk and fights people but really just wants to make good shoes. thoughts?
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Sounds like a fun character concept. You should go for it.

This thread reminds me of when I during the 3rd edition/3.5 era figured out how to make the most stupidly powerful enchanter build ever just using prestige classes and spells from official WotC released books. Sure, it didn't get *really* broken until it reached level 22 or so, but still. Once it was done, it could permanently enslave a Solar with a 50% chance of success. It was hilarious to do.

But then again, again only using official WotC 3e/3.5 books, I had an pure universalist wizard solo a great wyrm read dragon at level 18 and win. Fun times. Also, 3e/3.5 Disintegrate was OP as heck.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Break Room”