Don't mind me, I just need to vent about something nonmtg related.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

So, I've been playing some GTA online to pass the time now that I am stuck at home due to this whole pandemic business, and do you know what is really, really, really great about it?

When you decide to go to a new session because the one you are in is either to crowded or filled with griefers, and the game dumps you in the exact same session you just left. :cussing:
I just had it happen to me, eleven, yes, eleven friggin' times in a friggin row! I just want a nice quiet session so I can do my business dealings without having to deal with hackers, trolls, and griefers. Seriously, it's friggin' annoying.

Anyway, carry on.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

WizardMN
Answers: 124

Post by WizardMN » 3 years ago

I am not sure this is a great solution, but if you don't care as much about interacting with others (at least for a short time) you can just start a solo online session. This still lets you do a bunch of stuff online and then you can try some time after that to join another session with others and just hope it is different.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

WizardMN wrote:
3 years ago
I am not sure this is a great solution, but if you don't care as much about interacting with others (at least for a short time) you can just start a solo online session. This still lets you do a bunch of stuff online and then you can try some time after that to join another session with others and just hope it is different.
Won't allow me to do business other than Nightclub, so solo is not an option, fortunately a nice fellow on the Steam Forums offered up a solution that worked. So now I've been able to do some non-nightclub related business.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Break Room”