Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

BeneTleilax
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BeneTleilax » 3 years ago

respect (accept) everyones truths and experiences as equal no is better because they say they are king or priest or doctor. love yourself and believe yourself. everyone has their own diferent experience in life and beyond life.

redaah
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by redaah » 3 years ago

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
respect (accept) everyones truths and experiences as equal no is better because they say they are king or priest or doctor. love yourself and believe yourself. everyone has their own diferent experience in life and beyond life.
i will not, and i will never care for the rest of the damn childrens, for the child is an child and mother is mother, and im only after the most intelligent person who is my mother aka authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) and i may be imperfect like all rest of the childrens but my mother is not imperfect. and if there is any little bit perfection within myself than it is due to my mother's guidance. otherwise im also no good than the damn rest.

but you go on giving all idiots respects although they dont deserve it but you go on giving them.

BeneTleilax

you are no beter than anyone else and no one is beter than you. everyone has their own life and their own experience and learns their own truth from experience. inteligence is a sham, maybe someone can do math beter than you or me but they cant bake or fix a car. they have more math experience but les baking and car experience in their life. inteligence is made up by people who want to say they are smarter in al things so they can impose their truth on others and make them do and think what they tell them. if no one takes your power from you no one has power over you and no one is beter than you.

redaah

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
you are no beter than anyone else and no one is beter than you. everyone has their own life and their own experience and learns their own truth from experience. inteligence is a sham, maybe someone can do math beter than you or me but they cant bake or fix a car. they have more math experience but les baking and car experience in their life. inteligence is made up by people who want to say they are smarter in al things so they can impose their truth on others and make them do and think what they tell them. if no one takes your power from you no one has power over you and no one is beter than you.
now im only better than you for recognizing real mother, ( that much better i actually am and dont wish to hear from you cuz i know what is what )

alright than tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real father ( o representative of everyone ) and finish the arguement. since you have never seen him before your birth, so what is the answer ?

and you cannot say it like rest that there is no father cuz you are all failure at finding him, just tell us the process of recognizing of our real father, and finish the business.

OR else you will go on imposing your nonsense without explaining anything at all, and childrens would be as good as real mother ( in the eyes of fools like yourself )
and actually you have no reasoning line, but it is fun to hear how am i tyranny and you are person of knowledge within my thread by imposing your nonsense and without giving us any explanation at all ( waha )

indeed right now if there is anyone who is playing thsi intelligent intelligent than its you idiot but before i can start following the thugs likeyourself you have to give me another explanation, OR else you have lost me ( idiot )
Last edited by redaah 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

BeneTleilax

what is real. the word real comes from royal in medieval times look at spanish if you dont believe me. when the royals said something everyone had to do and think it because he took their power. when you say something is real(royal) you are trying to do the same and make me do and think what you said. free yourself from what real(royal) truths tell you to think and believe in the truths of you own experience.

redaah

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
what is real. the word real comes from royal in medieval times look at spanish if you dont believe me. when the royals said something everyone had to do and think it because he took their power. when you say something is real(royal) you are trying to do the same and make me do and think what you said. free yourself from what real(royal) truths tell you to think and believe in the truths of you own experience.
do not feed me bluff and claim to be intelligent by imposing your nonsense and tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real father, so that we can know what is right and wrong,

and right now it is you who is imposing his nonsense of truth on myself without explaining anything at all. and i do not care for the random street dogs like yourself unless you give me another solid, verifiable and tangible explanation,

and it seems that you are an failure at it. but still wants to demand respect and loyalty.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

redaah wrote:
3 years ago
BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
no one can tell you what your status is. that is tyrany.
alright i have no reasoning or logic, and just want to press you like an fools cuz i have power, ( rubbish ) but carry on tell me more about it.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

redaah

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
redaah wrote:
3 years ago
BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
no one can tell you what your status is. that is tyrany.
alright i have no reasoning or logic, and just want to press you like an fools cuz i have power, ( rubbish ) but carry on tell me more about it.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
and you will not like it if i shown you the mirror and your position in that very mirror ( so just stay away )

BeneTleilax

we see ourselves in the mirror because we see our faces with our eyes. your face is not my reflection you cant control my mind.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

remembered this is Nexus and not 4chan. Ok, time to stop.

sorry to the mod who might later visit this thread. I got carried away a little.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

BeneTleilax

why would mods censor the exchange of belief. i am just responding to the practical belief question of my friend.

redaah

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
remembered this is Nexus and not 4chan. Ok, time to stop.

sorry to the mod who might later visit this thread. I got carried away a little.
thank you but this is an break room aka off-topic section, but it seems that you are intended to apply *give dog bad name and hang it* policy on me.

no problem ( rascal prostitute ) you can do it.

redaah

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
why would mods censor the exchange of belief. i am just responding to the practical belief question of my friend.
and instead of replying to her why not explain the damn process of recognizing of our real father ? huh? come on do it and finish the business.

and if you cant do that than who cares for your version of truth ? huh? since there are so many people and everyone has to get attention than ?

redaah

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
we see ourselves in the mirror because we see our faces with our eyes. your face is not my reflection you cant control my mind.
there is no question of controlling mind ( dummy ) it is the question of what is right and wrong, since controlling of mind or brainwashing is going on by the western civilization, for they have captured the education system and spoiling everything, but im charged with mind controlling ? with the real mother ?

indeed you are an blind who is charging me of what those w,hores are doing in the first place. and it seems that you also were desiring for it, but got checked at another explanation.

and it is the tendency of conditioned souls to have these 4 qualifications like tendency to cheat others, have imperfect senses, sure to commit mistakes and becomes illusioned.

BeneTleilax

i care about my truth and that is enough. you care about your truth clearly. neither truth is beter than another. human experience is unlimited.

robertleva

Post by robertleva » 3 years ago

The only thing that interests me in this thread is how the mods let this dumpster fire continue but censor meaningful threads. Not even sure why I come here literally every discussion I take part in ends with a locked thread.
Robert Leva
Creator of Modern's 8Rack Deck

redaah

robertleva wrote:
3 years ago
The only thing that interests me in this thread is how the mods let this dumpster fire continue but censor meaningful threads. Not even sure why I come here literally every discussion I take part in ends with a locked thread.
so you want to tell us that this Practical explanation has no meaning at all ? it is an meaningless thread ? alright than why dont you just throw the punch of knowledge on my face and knock me out of my own thread ?

come on you have to prove yourself, simply claiming for something nonsense as meaningful wont help you in the first place. that may satisfy you within your own mind, but unless it has connection with reality of this world it will not stand. ( nonsense moron )

and if you applying policy upon me *give dog bad name and hang it* without good reason or reasoning than you all fools are tyranny and you cant be tyranny cuz you are just an ordinary people like myself, and dont have any power at all.

BeneTleilax

robertleva wrote:
3 years ago
what is more meaningful than protecting our fredom and experiences.

redaah

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
i care about my truth and that is enough. you care about your truth clearly. neither truth is beter than another. human experience is unlimited.
than you are an fool, sorry for disturbing you so much, there is nothing which can check such an intelligent people like yourself. you just carry on your own way,
Last edited by redaah 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

BeneTleilax

i am not a fool but i am not inteligent either. no one is a fool or inteligent. everyone knows what they have lived and are super inteligent in the subject of their own life but fools about anyone elses life and experiences.

redaah

BeneTleilax wrote:
3 years ago
i am not a fool but i am not inteligent either. no one is a fool or inteligent. everyone knows what they have lived and are super inteligent in the subject of their own life but fools about anyone elses life and experiences.
we are done, now let anyone who thinks that he/she have something meaningful let him/her come here. finished.

otherwise i do not wish to come here again. im feed up.

BeneTleilax

i know my dad is my dad because he is my dad. i think therefore i am. that is al i need.

redaah

robertleva @ come on bring your meaningful things here, since it is an break room instead of an garbage section
*redacted*
bring your rubbish nonsense which you thought as meaningful in the first place, bring it here so that we all break it in the first place so that you will not think of it again even in your mind.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is, but the tone of this post is highly offensive, antagonistic, and unacceptable. The sexually explicit reference is particularly intolerable. If you wish to further discussion on this topic, I implore you to improve your posts and be especially wary of posts such as this. Further posts of this nature will prompt heavier consequences.

BeneTleilax

what is meaning?

robertleva

Post by robertleva » 3 years ago

You guys notice the only threads that get locked are the ones that start making one particular side look bad? Threads like this one, with sexual harassment and trolling from the first post? No problem! As long as the optics don't make their side look bad, keep the thread going!!
Robert Leva
Creator of Modern's 8Rack Deck

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Break Room”