Local News: San Antonio

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Hi,

Any of y'all know who Christopher Cross is? His hometown is San Antonio. You might not know the name but you might have heard his music if you lived through the 80's. Check it out if you like Yacht Rock.

Ok how many of you know Christopher Columbus? Well you see, down here in San Antonio they just tore down the Christopher Columbus statues on the river walk.

Anyways, the statues are down already so I started a petition on change.org to replace the statues they tore down with Christopher Cross. I'm gonna refrain from posting the link for now until I get mod approval.

I'm not here to get into a political debate I just wanna see a good musician appreciated in his hometown. Here in Austin we have statues of Stevie Ray Vaughn pretty much everywhere. Christopher Cross is deserving of the same.

If you like good music, support the cause. I'm just doing this for the fun of it but if I get enough support I can take it to the city council. That's all.

Thanks for reading,

Pygyzy

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

I recognize the name of that musician. He played with Michael McDonald, The Alan Parsons Project, and Deep Purple. He's a good man.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Break Room”