Artists for Fblthp memes

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 4 years ago

The first thing I noticed when visiting the website was the Fblthp sitting in the logo.

Now I think it would be a lot of fun to have a bit of a running joke to have him pop up in all sorts of places in the forums.

What I have learnt from communities is that there are always passionate artists among us.

So I think if people created little generic poses of Fblthp that people can use to insert into their threads or banners or whatever, it would give people that additional fun element of spotting the easter egg.

Nothing really more to it than that, if somebody wants to put pen to paper (or more likely digital pen to pad), then upload them to Nexus for users to use at their discretion.
Long term stuff, hopefully in a couple of years there will be a number to choose from :)

Realistically will be best if they are transparent to make it easier to insert into things.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

That's actually Drkpr in the logo.

You see, in addition to myself and the staff, the site is ran by the great humongulus Vrgrb and his team of homunculi underlings. As such, there will be occasions where they pop in to tell you things, run off with your cards in search results, show up in warning messages or mod texts, and so on and so forth. They can be pranksters and tricksters, but they also make sure the site runs.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Really though, I'm looking for an artist who's willing to help illustrate homunculi for us. We absolutely need a copyright-free homunculus for our logo, for some of the sections we want to add, etc.

Our revenue is currently $0, so hopefully we can find someone inexpensive who's willing to help.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

benjameenbear

Post by benjameenbear » 4 years ago

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
4 years ago
Really though, I'm looking for an artist who's willing to help illustrate homunculi for us. We absolutely need a copyright-free homunculus for our logo, for some of the sections we want to add, etc.

Our revenue is currently $0, so hopefully we can find someone inexpensive who's willing to help.
Sadly, I don't know anyone with artistic capabilities, but I love the idea of Homunculi running this site and popping in every so often!

enrai
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by enrai » 4 years ago

Did a few sketches (I hope this works)

www.imgur.com/a/K8Q1XnV
previously known as soramaro

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

enrai wrote:
4 years ago
Did a few sketches (I hope this works)

www.imgur.com/a/K8Q1XnV
Oh hell yeah.
We definitely need to talk, work something out
:D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”