Restricted forums displaying in previews

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 3 years ago

Hey,
I noticed this is still happening where the primer committee thread titles are occasionally showing up in the preview on the forums page. ex.
mtgnexus_error.jpg

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Second confirmation from me. Also happens with the "unofficial spoilers" subforums threads.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Looking into the forum peek. We might have to set things up differently to prevent it.
It does only happen on the committee though, because it's set up where people can see inside of it, just not other threads (and that latter part is an addon that doesn't work with forum peek).
You can only see unofficial spoilers peeking through if you've opted into the group.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
3 years ago
Looking into the forum peek. We might have to set things up differently to prevent it.
It does only happen on the committee though, because it's set up where people can see inside of it, just not other threads (and that latter part is an addon that doesn't work with forum peek).
You can only see unofficial spoilers peeking through if you've opted into the group.
Good to know.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”