[header] height param

ZenN
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ZenN » 3 years ago

It would be lovely to be able to specify a height for a [header] tag. More specifically, what I'd like to achieve is standalone headers that are the size of what we get for a box or deck header.

EDIT: Alternatively, if I could control the bottom corners of a box header then I could accomplish the same thing, since I could just use a box with border=0 and bg=transparent.
Commander
Golos, ETB Pilgrim - Value Town
Maelstrom Wanderer a.k.a. The Kool-Aid Man
Korvold, Fae-Cursed King - OM NOM NOM
Kykar, Wind's Fury - Spellslinger + Tokens

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

ZenN wrote:
3 years ago
More specifically, what I'd like to achieve is standalone headers that are the size of what we get for a box or deck header.
I actually love how much you care; that the 8-pixel difference is not only noticeable to you but is also something you want to control. I'm used to being the only one that's that picky.

I've modified the [header] tag. Instead of just having an 8-pixel padding (opposed to the other headers' 4 pixels), it has a firm 4 from the div and an adjustable (default 4) from the h4 tag. That way it's backward-compatible without needing another round of re-saves from everyone else.

[header padding=0] will now give you the same 32 pixels of glory the other headers have. :halo:
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

ZenN

Post by ZenN » 3 years ago

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
3 years ago
ZenN wrote:
3 years ago
More specifically, what I'd like to achieve is standalone headers that are the size of what we get for a box or deck header.
I actually love how much you care; that the 8-pixel difference is not only noticeable to you but is also something you want to control. I'm used to being the only one that's that picky.

I've modified the [header] tag. Instead of just having an 8-pixel padding (opposed to the other headers' 4 pixels), it has a firm 4 from the div and an adjustable (default 4) from the h4 tag. That way it's backward-compatible without needing another round of re-saves from everyone else.

[header padding=0] will now give you the same 32 pixels of glory the other headers have. :halo:
My hero!

Glad my requests aren't annoying. You don't work as a dev for 10+ years without a healthy desire to control the things you create. :P
Commander
Golos, ETB Pilgrim - Value Town
Maelstrom Wanderer a.k.a. The Kool-Aid Man
Korvold, Fae-Cursed King - OM NOM NOM
Kykar, Wind's Fury - Spellslinger + Tokens

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”