Deck Box Columns Messed Up

WizardMN
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 3 years ago

I am not sure if this is due to the new Mana Cost changes you are trying to add in, but it looks like all the deck tags I have been using aren't formatted as nicely as they had been. Specifically, my change logs use Deck tags and I use "CUTS" and "ADDS" headers. Prior to this, those headers would each be in their own column.

But now, everything is listed in one column and the deck tags are also being spread out across the screen instead of being sized the way they were before. If you look at my change log for Ephara you can see the weird column issues and then any comment in the thread with a deck tag (the fourth or fifth comment in that thread shows what I mean).

And, finally, there is a bunch of extra white space at the end of the deck tag for normal decklists now. Here is the link to the deck tag for the decklist and you can scroll down to see the change log and the comment mentioned above. Is there any way to get this back to the way it was? Or, if you are still working on it to add the mana cost, I can simply wait for that to finish too.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=434&p=1741#p_currentdecklist

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Fixed the auto-positioning so it'll column it correctly again.
WizardMN wrote:
3 years ago
And, finally, there is a bunch of extra white space at the end of the deck tag for normal decklists now.
This I don't see.
Is it still there?
If so, can you link me to an example and tell me what browser you're using?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Should also be fixed now.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”