Gelcur
Ancient Lore Master
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Gelcur » 4 years ago

Which sub-section would someone post under for custom avatars or help with their sig? I scanned all the descriptions nothing really popped out at me.

I remember both of those used to be very popular and very good artists/coders would run long threads with requests.
SpringSummerFallWinter
W

G Greek Alliance U
Forever

RB

Guerte
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Guerte » 4 years ago

As far as I'm aware, nothing of the sort exists here. At least as of yet.
Current Commanders:
Mono2 Color3+Color
Daretti Primer Omnath Yarok
Gonti Primer Ezuri Aminatou

Gelcur
Ancient Lore Master
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Gelcur » 4 years ago

Well I'll ask for help here then. Right now I have all the components I want in my sig. But in a PC browser it appears with an expand button. I would really like the mana wheel to appear in between the Summer and Fall Mishra's Factory images. Hopefully that would also remove the need for the expand button.

Current code block:

Code: Select all

[align=center][image title="Spring" width=12%]https://magiccards.info/scans/en/aq/66.jpg[/image][tab][tab][image title="Summer" width=12%]https://magiccards.info/scans/en/aq/67.jpg[/image][tab][tab][image title="Fall" width=12%]https://magiccards.info/scans/en/aq/68.jpg[/image][tab][tab][image title="Winter" width=12%]https://magiccards.info/scans/en/aq/69.jpg[/image][/align]

[align=center][center][mana]W[/mana][/center]

[b][i][center][mana]G[/mana] Greek Alliance [mana]U[/mana]
Forever[/center][/i][/b]

[center][mana]R[/mana][tab][tab][mana]B[/mana][/center][/align]
SpringSummerFallWinter
W

G Greek Alliance U
Forever

RB

Guerte

Post by Guerte » 4 years ago

For me, I don't see an expand button in your sig. It could be your screen's resolution maybe? The images are broken on screen tho.

Maybe [mention]Feyd_Ruin[/mention] can assist?
Current Commanders:
Mono2 Color3+Color
Daretti Primer Omnath Yarok
Gonti Primer Ezuri Aminatou

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 4 years ago

Images will have problems since you're trying to pull from MagicCards.info which doesn't actually exist anymore.

I can take a look and figure it this evening after I get home and run some errands.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Got it.

[center][image width=14% corners=6 title="Spring"]/img/cards/atq/11369-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Summer"]/img/cards/atq/11370-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Greek Alliance Forever"]/download/file.php?id=181[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Fall"]/img/cards/atq/11371-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Winter"]/img/cards/atq/11372-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][/center]

Live Renders:

Desktop Screen:
SpringSummerGreek Alliance ForeverFallWinter

Mobile-Size Screen:

(Same code, it adjusts to fit the width while never breaking 250px tall)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

The expand button appears because signatures now have a height limit of 250px. (Honestly a good thing. I still remember the crazy days of 800px tall signatures on Gaia Online appearing multiple times a page, before they limited signatures to only appearing after your latest post on any given page.)
Feyd_Ruin wrote:
4 years ago
Got it.

[center][image width=14% corners=6 title="Spring"]/img/cards/atq/11369-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Summer"]/img/cards/atq/11370-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Greek Alliance Forever"]/download/file.php?id=181[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Fall"]/img/cards/atq/11371-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Winter"]/img/cards/atq/11372-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][/center]

Is it deliberate that the "greek alliance forever" tab references a file download (and coincidentally one I can't access)?

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire

Gahhhh. I uploaded it in the wrong area.
The "file" is how it handles attachments. Even images.

Let's upload it here to be sure:
gaf.png

[center][image width=14% corners=6 title="Spring"]/img/cards/atq/11369-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Summer"]/img/cards/atq/11370-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Greek Alliance Forever"]/download/file.php?id=184[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Fall"]/img/cards/atq/11371-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][tab][image width=14% corners=6 title="Winter"]/img/cards/atq/11372-mishra-s-factory-full.jpg[/image][/center]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community”