[official]Basic land discussion

SquirrelToken
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by SquirrelToken » 4 years ago

motleyslayer wrote:
4 years ago
I feel that a lot of people picked up Unglued and Unstable lands because boxes were so cheap, but it didn't really happen as much for Unstable because people had learned to expect that by then. Odyssey/Invasion lands are really nice I just don't have many
I wish I'd been able to pick up Unglued lands like that - they're my clear favorite full-art lands.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

the basic lands from Unglued and Unstable are both really nice.

unfortunately, they're out of my budget range. :(
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 4 years ago

Because I love you all, I took photos of all the basics that are in The Project - my version of Game Night. It's five monocolored sixty-card Singleton decks with one planeswalker each. It represents the entire history of the game, with cards from Alpha to Modern Horizons. The basics are some of my favorites of all time:
Plains.jpg
Islands.jpg
Swamps.jpg
Mountains.jpg
Forests.jpg
Edit: It helps if I actually, you know, attach the attachments.
Double Edit: Looking at these photos, that's way too many PDS Swamps. I need to find ... let's call it three new ones.

motleyslayer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

SquirrelToken wrote:
4 years ago
motleyslayer wrote:
4 years ago
I feel that a lot of people picked up Unglued and Unstable lands because boxes were so cheap, but it didn't really happen as much for Unstable because people had learned to expect that by then. Odyssey/Invasion lands are really nice I just don't have many
I wish I'd been able to pick up Unglued lands like that - they're my clear favorite full-art lands.
The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
the basic lands from Unglued and Unstable are both really nice.

unfortunately, they're out of my budget range. :(

I had a buddy who bought a box or two of Unhinged just to get the lands when boxes were cheap and he only used those. My other buddy bought a box of Unstable right after release so he could get the lands.

I haven't looked at prices of any of the lands from those sets as I don't really wanna see the price of them, especially the older ones

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”