trying to find a card

Gashnaw
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Gashnaw » 2 years ago

So my buddy was telling about his experience on Sunday about a guy he played, For the life of him he cannot remember the card creature type, Name, or colors. But he says the ability is that whenever it leaves the battlefield it deals damage equal to the amount of counters on him. He claims it is Naya but now he is not sure. Only thing he knows for sure is that to was par green since Forgotten Ancient was in the deck.
(He is also not sure if it is a general or just a creature that was played)
Vague I know, he would suck at "Describe that card"

(There is no "find a card" or "card help" section so i figured this would be the best place since, while related to commander, not really a commander topic)

WizardMN
Answers: 124

Post by WizardMN » 2 years ago

Hallar, the Firefletcher is the only one I can find that really matches the "deals damage equal to counters" text. But it isn't a dies trigger

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Not green but this sounds a lot like Dreadhorde Butcher.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”