Name Equals Creature Type

Settemio
Triviamonger
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Settemio » 3 years ago

These are the creatures whose name exactly equals their creature type:
Cat Warriors and Warrior Angel do not qualify for this list.

Here is a link to the same list on deckstats, if you would like to view the statistics on color distribution.

I do intend to keep this list updated, but changes are very rare. Most recently Eldraine reintroduced Noble as a creature type, retroactively adding Faerie Noble and Vampire Noble to the list. None of the cards which changed their type from Hound to Dog were relevant to this list, and none of the new creature types introduced in the last several years have been printed with a generic class name, like "Azra Ninja" or "Aetherborn Rogue" (which is probably a deliberate design choice by WotC).

One more thing to note, these cards are valid choices to name with Runed Halo, so Urza's Factory and Crib Swap and Birthing Boughs can be affected.
Last edited by Settemio 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

You are missing Dauthi Jackal - that was a sneaky one.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Nimbaway

Post by Nimbaway » 3 years ago

There is also Skeleton Archer

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

AFR has added several!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”