Magic Streamer Recommendations for Spicy Brews?

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 3 years ago

I watch a lot of Channel Fireball videos for content. However I really like watching more unique brews, that is not just the main stream deck archetypes that normally get played by their content creators.

I've tried a few various streamers over the years for unique builds, but I'm really picky when it comes to correct play. I just find that they do too many mistakes for me to stay interested in watching the matches through.

I hate Saffron Olive and Corbin Hosler from mtggoldfish.

I tried Jim Davis for awhile, but too much poor decision making sent me unsubscribing.

I am probably being unrealistic in my want of high-level play and playing more spicy brews, but is there any streamers that people could recommend?
I like watching literally all formats.

robertleva

Post by robertleva » 3 years ago

I have sort of a follow up question: Where is a good place to steam MTGO? Twitch or Discord? And if Discord, what server?

I like how simple it is to stream in discord, so hopefully yall know a good server I can do that on (other than my old 8rack server).
Robert Leva
Creator of Modern's 8Rack Deck

user_938036
Answers: 21
Pronoun: he / him

Post by user_938036 » 3 years ago

I've tried watching a wide range of streamers and have settled into only watching two. Jeff Hoogland and Saffron Olive. I want to start with agreeing with you that Saffron's play style mistakes and other choices is often infuriating but he does the best strange decks consistently(personal favorite ever is a modern Zubera deck that went 5-0) with the muchabrew and occasionally budge magic series. Jeff plays better but he's still human and messes up occasionally. He only plays decks his viewers submit and pay for so he gets some weird and not very good decks sometimes but overall I prefer his stream.

As for where to stream. I've only really heard of people on twitch so I don't know of a place on discord you could get viewers.

robertleva

Post by robertleva » 3 years ago

not really looking to amass viewers per se, but a nice MTG discord channel that allows streams would work fine if you know of any
Robert Leva
Creator of Modern's 8Rack Deck

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”