Christine Sprankle returning to MtG cosplay.

RxPhantom
Fully Vaxxed, Baby!
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RxPhantom » 4 years ago

This may be old news to some, but Christine Sprankle will be a guest at CommandFest DC. I had no idea that she was coming back to cosplay, and now I'm even more disappointed that I wasn't able to clear my schedule to go to CommandFest DC. I really like Christine, and I really feel she was treated poorly, and was essentially forced out of pursuing a passion and livelihood.

It's not my intention to reignite any debates about the circumstances of her prior departure, but I'm glad she's back. I hope I'm not alone in feeling this way.
Last edited by RxPhantom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Can you name all of the creature types with at least 20 cards? Try my Sporcle Quiz! Last Updated: 2/18/22 (Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty)

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

this is certainly good news. :)
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

KarnDaddy
Pronoun: he / him

Post by KarnDaddy » 4 years ago

oh yay!! I only really became aware of her around the time she left, but I will be really happy if she is coming back in a meaningful way. it always sucks when a few vocal slimeballs ruin the fun for everyone

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”