What's the coolest handmade EDH accessories you've ever seen?

Theoric
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Theoric » 4 years ago

I'm hoping to update a few things - life counter, carrying case, deck box, etc - and I'm looking for things with character. I'm trying to avoid mass-produced plastic objects from a factory in favor of things made of resin, wood, metal, you get the picture. Show me something really cool.

A couple random examples of what I mean:
Sensei's Top life counter
Show
Hide
Elderwood deck boxes
Show
Hide

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 4 years ago

If you're talking deck boxes, you have to mention Aaron Cain. That's what I use and I'm incredibly happy with them. Aaron worked with me to create a piece that was more tailored to my aesthetics than his normal builds, and it even includes a secret compartment! They're wicked cool.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

wow, those are really nice life counter and deck boxes. Must have took a whole lot of effort to make those.

created my own deck boxes, but they're just simple thick cardboard stapled together, covered with green paper and plastic cover.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Theoric

Post by Theoric » 4 years ago

SquirrelToken wrote:
4 years ago
If you're talking deck boxes, you have to mention Aaron Cain. That's what I use and I'm incredibly happy with them. Aaron worked with me to create a piece that was more tailored to my aesthetics than his normal builds, and it even includes a secret compartment! They're wicked cool.
Thanks for the info. I've run across his site during my stroll across the internet during my quest for cool stuff. He does really great work. :grin:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”