SDCC 2019 Promos On Sale

WizardMN
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

I am not sure if anyone else posted this and I missed it, but this seems to have flown under the radar pretty heavily. And, since I already picked up my copy, I figured I would share :)

As they have done in the past, Wizards has listed the SDCC promos online for sale. The link is:

https://magicstore.wizards.com/

It appears that it is pretty dumbed down so you just go to the site and check out which makes it pretty simple. They do have small print at the bottom about people trying to skirt quantity limits will see their orders cancelled. Not sure if this means all orders or all but one but if anyone is willing to try it, I would be curious to know the outcome.

Serpent_Steve
King of the Elementals!
Answers: 1

Post by Serpent_Steve » 4 years ago

Oh great something else not available outside America and Canada. Hopefully when they expand it to something more worldwide it might make a great platform for future mythic edition style releases.

Whiffypenguin

Post by Whiffypenguin » 4 years ago

Serpent_Steve wrote:
4 years ago
Oh great something else not available outside America and Canada. Hopefully when they expand it to something more worldwide it might make a great platform for future mythic edition style releases.
I wouldn't count on it. This sold out in less then a day only being available in two countries. When they open it up world wide it will sell out in minutes. Chances are you still won't be able to buy it.
Look at mythic war. World wide through eBay and sold 3 times it's actual printed amount in minutes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”