Does This Do This?

TessaMTG
Arbiter of +1/+1 Counters
Pronoun: she / her

Post by TessaMTG » 1 month ago

A question-asking forum regarding broken combos, and general questions on different Magic cards.
I love Tchotchke Elemental. And as always: wear your seatbelt, tear up your friend's mill deck, and buh-bye. (Please don't actually tear up your friend's mill deck, no matter how annoying it is.)

Check out the LGBTAPQ+ People Place!
My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1
Good Kid (really good indie rock band also they play MTG)

TessaMTG

I love Tchotchke Elemental. And as always: wear your seatbelt, tear up your friend's mill deck, and buh-bye. (Please don't actually tear up your friend's mill deck, no matter how annoying it is.)

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 month ago

TessaMTG wrote:
1 month ago
does Zirda, the Dawnwaker give Steel Hellkite and/or Fallaji Dragon Engine infinite power?
No - check the clause on Zirda. That ability can never reduce an amount of mana in a cost to zero.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

TessaMTG

void_nothing wrote:
1 month ago
TessaMTG wrote:
1 month ago
does Zirda, the Dawnwaker give Steel Hellkite and/or Fallaji Dragon Engine infinite power?
No - check the clause on Zirda. That ability can never reduce an amount of mana in a cost to zero.
oops. I thought it said "less than zero" tbh.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

TessaMTG

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

TessaMTG wrote:
1 month ago
does Vito, Thorn of the Dusk Rose and/or Defiant Bloodlord loop infinitely with Exquisite Blood?
Yes, just as much as Sanguine Bond does. This is a pretty classic combo.

I have to point out we have a Rulings forum for this kind of thing if you have lots of questions.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

TessaMTG

void_nothing wrote:
1 month ago
TessaMTG wrote:
1 month ago
does Vito, Thorn of the Dusk Rose and/or Defiant Bloodlord loop infinitely with Exquisite Blood?
Yes, just as much as Sanguine Bond does. This is a pretty classic combo.

I have to point out we have a Rulings forum for this kind of thing if you have lots of questions.
oh okay. Mainly made this for goofy magic questions, been thinking a lot about Un-Set cards lately, but also wasn't sure if there was a devoted forum for asking questions about mechanics and/or combos.

My Custom Planeswalkers
Custom Horizons 1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...

Yeah, you're free to ask about absolutely anything related to card mechanics and interactions in the Rulings forum.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”