Zendikar Expeditions

Jace
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

I was wondering... could the Zendikar expedition artworks ever be reprinted in non-foil, non-special border cards? I love the artwork, but I wish there was an affordable way to play that artwork.

Serpent_Steve
King of the Elementals!
Answers: 1

Post by Serpent_Steve » 4 years ago

I believe a few have already done so.

The battle lands cycle (Prairie Stream, Cinder Glade, Canopy Vista, Smoldering Marsh and Sunken Hollow) were released during the standard showdown season in regular border non-foil cards. The others are a bit of a push though as I don't think any of the masterpiece artworks have been available in any other way.

Jace

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

Serpent_Steve wrote:
4 years ago
I believe a few have already done so.

The battle lands cycle (Prairie Stream, Cinder Glade, Canopy Vista, Smoldering Marsh and Sunken Hollow) were released during the standard showdown season in regular border non-foil cards. The others are a bit of a push though as I don't think any of the masterpiece artworks have been available in any other way.
Very true, I had forgotten about those. I just hope Sunken Ruins, Flooded Grove and Breeding Pool are reprinted with their Expedition art in normal border, non-foil versions, like the Tango cycle was. I love the art, but I don't want these ultra rare versions of the cards with such inflated price tags for the sake of having thematic art. Hurts as a Vorthos.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”