Nexus of Fate

motleyslayer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by motleyslayer » 2 years ago

I'll move this thread to the finance thread to better answer your question

SquirrelToken
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by SquirrelToken » 2 years ago

I'm not really a fan of buyouts in general, but beyond that this seems like a really poor target. Unless you have a source that will let you buy your copies for less than $25 per (current TCG Low), you're hoping that this goes up to $60 so you can double your money? Secret Lair really punishes this kind of spec. I don't want to park north of seven grand in an easily-reprintable card that has to hit $60. It's also not a limited print run - Mark Rosewater has publicly stated that there are more copies of Nexus of Fate in the wild than of any other M19 mythic. So while yes, it's a good and playable card, it's already $30 and it just doesn't have as much room to grow. If you have enough money to buy 250 copies of this card, I'd look at Strixhaven Archives. They're bottoming out around now. Pick your favorite one and bet on that instead.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

the OP looks like a legit post... but somehow it reminds me of the "nexus of fate" bots, that were rampant in creating "nexus of fate" threads in the forum last year. One characteristic of this spam bot is it just creates a thread, then leaves, not making another post. So I'm observing if the OP will post again.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Finance”