Triome lands

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

Hi, what do people think on the price of the triome lands from Ikoria?

They're hovering somewhere at 6-8 dollars each on online stores. Thinking of getting a Savai triome for my mardu pioneer knights.

would these triome lands go down or increase in price a few months from now, or would they be forever at the 6-8 dollar range?
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

EonAon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by EonAon » 3 years ago

I would say up since the ability to search for the type they have can be a greater trump than the cycling when mana fixing. Alot of older format cards are just rising anymore and technical cards like these are pretty useful since they are very fetchable. Allied color fetches are on average cheaper atm than enemy and even with ETB tapped they still can be manipulated on end of opponents turn

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

oh, did not notice before that it can be fetched... thanks, I guess this explains the price.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 3 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
Hi, what do people think on the price of the triome lands from Ikoria?

They're hovering somewhere at 6-8 dollars each on online stores. Thinking of getting a Savai triome for my mardu pioneer knights.

would these triome lands go down or increase in price a few months from now, or would they be forever at the 6-8 dollar range?
Their price is tied to EDH, not Standard. It will not go down until they get a reprint. At the same time, they're a fairly known quantity, and not likely to spike due to "new tech". I'd say buy in now, or buy in in a few months, the only difference is you won't be able to play with them for those few months. And that's a shame.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Finance”