Gemstone Caverns

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

Asking if it would be a good deal. Someone wants to buy my two Gemstone Caverns, in good condition.. for 40 dollars each.

is this a good deal?
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Gemstone Caverns was just reprinted. It's going to drop for a while.
$40 each is a good price, especially if they're not in mint condition.
They might go up again in the future, but it's definitely a deal now.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

ok, thanks. Will be selling them then. Should help in paying some other expenses.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 3 years ago

I know I'm a day late, but I definitely concur. If I wanted to buy them today, I'm looking at $40 a pop. If someone's offering you the same price that a store charges, take the money. You can always turn around and re-buy in a month.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

thanks. Hmm, out of curiosity why did this card go up in price again? It used to be much cheaper.

SquirrelToken

Post by SquirrelToken » 3 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
thanks. Hmm, out of curiosity why did this card go up in price again? It used to be much cheaper.
Basically, it got WAY better with the advent of the London Mulligan. It was $10 before March 2019.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Finance”