SCD: Wheel of Fortune

SquirrelToken
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by SquirrelToken » 3 years ago

The Judge foil Wheel of Fortune has gotten ridiculous. There are only three left on TCGp, around a thousand dollars each. I feel like it might be time to sell mine. I will literally never get another one if I let mine go, but I have a friend who is considering buying one, and this might be a good opportunity to have a trusted transaction. I have other Wheels, so I could swap it out of the deck for something less blingy.

I guess the question is, what am I waiting for? I don't *need* the shiny Wheel. Am I waiting for the price to just keep going up and up? Which, it is kind of doing. But if I never end up flipping it, then what's the point? Give it to my kids?

The N82O Molecule

Post by The N82O Molecule » 3 years ago

o/

sorry about taking so long :/

some sort of comment at least be required.

what would you spend the money on? so if you sell the wheel and go buy other magic products and perhaps cards you may or may not have wanted at some period of time. then I say ni or don't do it. imo the card you have is top echelon, rare, strictly not nor probably ever will be printed again. its in its OG glory. id say nothing in magic is worth that.

now say you sell it and go buy 1000 in bit coin. . .I couldn't say yes fast enough. this holds true for any of the "sex" "drugs" "rockandroll" concepts therein also applicable is video games, and whatever it is that tickles ones fancy such as yourself.

I will stand by this comment for any OG print, especially any of the "big" years, basically everything before like alliances. and then of course the Urza sets,

I think the other parts of the game, keep and don't sell, well your doing that now, and sell and buy nothing is to adult. wait now im getting confusing there would also be not sell and still spend, but again id say your doing that now.

so the one cool part of this game is sell and buy something cool, but alas not in mtg.

two cents much love

SquirrelToken

I sold it (net proceeds $855) and paid off a debt. I think that it was the right thing to do,

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

that's a lot of cash.. congrats on selling it. :)
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

The N82O Molecule

Post by The N82O Molecule » 3 years ago

I support this message

what a. . .wheel of fortune. . .this has turned into

I would like to solve the puzzle Pat. . .

you have both hand on the wheel of fortune favors the bold. . .

ill see myself out

SquirrelToken

Aaaaand, turns out I sold about a month before it doubled in price again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Finance”