Ashiok’s Race.

Cyberium
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Cyberium » 3 years ago

For the first time, we see another one like Ashiok: Inniaz, the Gale Force.

Is Ashiok a Djinn?

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Cyberium wrote:
3 years ago

Is Ashiok a Djinn?
We do not know, they could be literally any race or multiple even.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 3 years ago

Cyberium wrote:
3 years ago

Is Ashiok a Djinn?
The big issue is we been told that Ashioks body been changed by their magics, so hard to tell what features Ashiok had from birth and what was magically changed about them.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Whatever species Ashiok once was, it's more accurate to call them a "former ___" - they're so altered by nightmare magic that they're unrecognizable as whatever they once were.

There are also significant differences between Inniaz and Ashiok physically, the most notable being that Inniaz has a top half of a face. The energy coming out of Inniaz's head is more analogous to "hair", just being part of a being of natural elements as a Djinn is. They also appear to be wearing some kind of crown forming the "horns". Ashiok's horns, meanwhile, make a "gate" for the smoke that replaces the top half of their face.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

You know, I am wondering which planes some of the new legendaries are from. I mean some of them are obvious. Bruvac is clearly a member of the Azorius guild of Ravnica. Sethron is from the Hurloon Mountains in Dominaria. And Kels is from the plane Battlebond took place on (the name escapes me for the moment).

Some however, I have no idea. Emiel, Inniaz, Ormoz, Tinebones, Muxus, Zurzoth, and Neyith are all from planes we have yet to visit (and might never).
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
You know, I am wondering which planes some of the new legendaries are from. I mean some of them are obvious. Bruvac is clearly a member of the Azorius guild of Ravnica. Sethron is from the Hurloon Mountains in Dominaria. And Kels is from the plane Battlebond took place on (the name escapes me for the moment).

Some however, I have no idea. Emiel, Inniaz, Ormoz, Tinebones, Muxus, Zurzoth, and Neyith are all from planes we have yet to visit (and might never).
I think this is a topic for another thread in order to not get aggressively off-topic, but you're correct on the top three there; Sethron has a place name drop, Bruvac has the vaguely-Slavic name and advokist's outfit that put him on the City of Guilds we all know and love, and Kels is an Azra and has a name that suggests athletics and wagering.

But hey, post this as a new topic and I'll weigh in with my theories on the rest.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lore”