Places to visit in the Multiverse

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
yeah, wiki is full of useful stuff.

oh, and just one last thing. Thought about this while I was at work. If I was a walker with a long life, and had a chance to visit Equilor. Thought of summoning a charging monstrosaur to eat meat mountain, as a practical joke on the sphinxes. But I would probably be killed on the spot as the beings there are very powerful, or executed for treason for doing such a thing. Will just think about doing it, and not actually do it. Hopefully, they cannot read minds. :halo:
Can't be treasonous unless you've emigrated. If you're just visiting, it's sabotage or terrorism, depending on the context.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Jivanmukta
The Spirit of EDH
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Jivanmukta » 4 years ago

Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago

oh, and just one last thing. Thought about this while I was at work. If I was a walker with a long life, and had a chance to visit Equilor. Thought of summoning a charging monstrosaur to eat meat mountain, as a practical joke on the sphinxes. But I would probably be killed on the spot as the beings there are very powerful, or executed for treason for doing such a thing. Will just think about doing it, and not actually do it. Hopefully, they cannot read minds. :halo:
Can't be treasonous unless you've emigrated. If you're just visiting, it's sabotage or terrorism, depending on the context.
Not sure you can commit terrorism on a dead plane. It would probably be vandalizing at worst.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Jivanmukta wrote:
4 years ago
Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago

Not sure you can commit terrorism on a dead plane. It would probably be vandalizing at worst.
Equilor isn't dead, just very, very, very old. There are still people and creatures living there.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

clariwench
Disgruntled Izzet
Pronoun: she / her

Post by clariwench » 4 years ago

Places I would visit:
  • Ravnica... because I have an unhealthy obsession with Ral.
  • Kaladesh... because it seems like a lovely place when Tezzeret isn't in charge.
  • Fiora... because it also seems like a fascinating place. I clearly just like the highly civilized planes lol.
I'm sure many of the Planechase planes are lovely, but we don't have enough info about them. Side note, does anyone just feel really happy knowing that Arkhos is a canon plane despite them not being able to ever use it? It's my favorite general concept of a plane and I think it's cooler than the plane the idea evolved into (Theros).

Places I would avoid:
  • Innistrad... as much as I'd want to see Davriel, I am a complete wimp. I wouldn't last five minutes on that plane.
  • Amonkhet... desert? No thanks.
  • Zendikar... too outdoorsy.
"Would that both gods above and demons below could protect me from good people. A man dubbed evil will take your purse, but a so-called ‘good man’ will not be content until he has ripped out your very heart.” - Davriel Cane, Children of the Nameless

Alchemy Mono Red Burn -- Historic Izzet Phoenix -- Historic Grixis Yorion Fires RIP -- Modern Burn -- Legacy Burn -- Grand Arbiter Augustin IV EDH -- Melek, Izzet Paragon EDH -- Kess, Dissident Mage EDH -- Jorn, God of Winter Brawl -- Gutmorn, Pactbound Servant Historic Brawl -- Chandra, Acolyte of Flame Historic Brawl -- Killian, Ink Duelist Historic Brawl -- Niv-Mizzet, Parun Historic Brawl

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

clariwench wrote:
4 years ago
  • Fiora... because it also seems like a fascinating place. I clearly just like the highly civilized planes lol.
a bit late to reply, but it's my first time to hear about Fiora. Sounds like a nice place. Is it inhabited by people?
  • Innistrad... as much as I'd want to see Davriel, I am a complete wimp. I wouldn't last five minutes on that plane.
whoa, so he lives in Innistrad? Well, I guess black aligned walkers would feel at home in that place.

As for another place I want to visit..

not sure what plane Animal Sanctuary is located, but if I was a planeswalker.. would like to relax, and enjoy watching the animals in a place like this one. :)
5499-animal-sanctuary.jpg
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

AvalonAurora
Pronoun: they / them

Post by AvalonAurora » 3 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago

not sure what plane Animal Sanctuary is located, but if I was a planeswalker.. would like to relax, and enjoy watching the animals in a place like this one. :)

Animal Sanctuary looks suspiciously like the home of a magic user who is particularly overprotective of their pets, and probably has their pets trained to attack their enemies while under magical buffs, so I'd be a bit wary of the place, for fear of the, likely powerful, owner getting mad at me for some reason or another, or their pets randomly attacking because I'm not the owner and they might have been trained to do so. It certainly is lovely looking though, and I'd love to find out how those tower complexes in the background on the clifftop thingies were raised.

As for planes to visit:

Dominaria: If I'm well protected enough against ambush by the average other planeswalker and have some versatile personal magical defenses up all the time, Dominaria has some nice places to visit. I'd be particularly wary of planeswalkers who might want to take advantage of other planeswalkers, particularly newbies, if I visited there, because as the nexus of the multiverse it is likely that at least some planeswalkers can detect and find their way to the place relatively easily. Benalia and some of the magic schools seem like nice places to visit.

Ulgrotha: If I've got solid protections against many strategies and abilities of black magic users, might be an interesting place to visit particular areas of, depending on the state it's in and how accurate Leshrac was.

Shandalar: Seems pretty interesting and possibly a relatively safe visit as long as you are in the better protected white areas, like Thune, although it might not stay that way unless they can contain the expansion of the Slivers. The high mana levels and potent lands would be a very nice draw if I'm able to develop land bonds, which I'm starting to suspect not all planeswalkers can in current lore (or at least perhaps not all know how to).

Kamigawa: Seems pretty cool, although I wouldn't want to visit without being particularly polite to the spirits and knowing somewhat how to do so, as well as how to defend myself against spirits and spirit magic. Tamiyo's story circle seems like a potential issue though, as a group of planeswalkers might attract the attention of someone who wants to control them, and something willing and able to target planeswalkers likely is prepared to face them, so a place regularly visited by planeswalkers might be a bit risky, even if the ones in question seem relatively nice.

Lorewyn/Shadowmoor: While there are some bad stuff here and stuff to avoid, if I'm able to deal with the dangers, it might be a nice place to visit. It probably wouldn't take too much to be able to deal with either, given that the likes of Jace (likely before Agents of Artifice) and Chandra (likely pre Purifying Fire) could deal with it, and Jace was a bit weak at the time relative to his current state and hadn't even learned physical combat skills, and mostly relied on weaker illusions and sensing mental presences around him, while Chandra could just blast threats she stumbled into. It certainly has noticeable dangers, but most planes do, and it likely has interesting land mana bonds that are likely relatively safe to claim and interesting summons and such, and is manageable for a wary planeswalker with basic skills to defend themselves.

Alara: While ex-Grixis and ex-Jund areas are probably key to avoid, most behemoths of Naya don't seem to be aggressive all the time to smaller life forms, and ex-Bant areas seem downright nice and relatively safe, while ex-Esper areas seem viable places to visit to a degree, although I'd be a bit worried about Tezzeret being ready and waiting to take advantage of a visiting planeswalker with some kind of special artifact, so I'd probably avoid direct visitation and more just dealings with travelers or immigrants from the area.

Fiora: Seems relatively nice, it's got it's dangers and political conflicts, but if I don't draw attention to myself, it's probably a relatively nice place to visit most of the time.

Kaladesh: Seems relatively nice and peaceful, the rebels winning is probably a good sign, and Tezzeret is likely unwelcome, with locals, including local planeswalker artificer Saheeli Rai, likely ready to help keep him from returning to meddle. Likely has tons of opportunity to learn certain kinds of artificing as well.

Kylem: Seems relatively nice to visit, although I'd avoid getting too involved in betting or matches, for fear of meddling by match-fixers or gambling underground types or undue attention from thieves and such for possible winnings.

Eldraine: I suspect I'd need a bit better defenses and greater care taken than Lorewyn/Shandowmoor, as more exotic forms of mystical attacks seem more common here than on such, even if overall tendencies are similar. The civilization here on the other hand is a bit more stable, so if I've got the exotic defenses against stuff like fey transformations and witch curses or horrible weird artifacts, it seems like an interesting place to visit, and a lot of the trickery and such involved isn't out of malice, but uncaring whimsy, so if attempts fail it isn't likely to trigger too much further conflict.

Places NOT to visit:

Rabidah: I suspect there might be risks involved in finding safer reflections, and I'm not a fan of deserts in the first place.

Mercadia: I suspect this place might have suffered the depredations of phyrexian oil, given they had phyrexian agents there back in the day, and it might have been wrecked even before the oil could start causing more noticeable transformations. We know Elspeth was probably from a plane with a phyrexian infestation from the oil, that was losing or had mostly lost it's battle against the phyrexians, and it's likely many places the phyrexians were at work on became like such unless they were specifically protected by key types of forces that can fight against such or the right sort of planeswalkers, so I wouldn't be surprised if this place is a phyrexian place.

Regatha: Seems like the color philosophies are a bit harsh here, but it's not inherently hostile to visitors who follow local rules and customs and aren't in dangerous wild areas, likely at least partly thanks to a bit of playing politics by Jaya. Seems to have some interesting stuff there as well and some nice scenery in places.

New Phyrexia/Mirrodin: All the nope!

Ravnica: Might be a bit hostile to planeswalkers for a while, on top of ridiculous numbers of them knowing about it, and knowing other planeswalkers know about it, probably attracting all sorts of plots and ambushes between planeswalkers on top of inclusion of likely planeswalker averse locals. Visiting any time soon seems like just asking to be taken advantage of somehow by a dangerous planeswalker, on top of the dangers of just being attacked by locals who don't like planeswalkers if they figured it out. Admittedly, it might be safer further away from the 10th district where the War of the Spark was focused. It has the same problems I noted for Dominaria, but likely much worse for the forseeable future, although things might cool off to a degree once more time has passed since the War of the Spark and be about as safe to visit as Dominaria.

Zendikar: While the roil might be gone, and the locals might be at least relatively peaceful and friendly right now, and the Eldrazi are gone, it's lost a lot of it's best features as well, like potent lands and many nice summon options, and tons of it is likely creepy drained wastes lacking in things like food, and I think we've recently gotten confirmation that planeswalkers can't bring food with them when planeswalking, so unless I have something like a ring of sustenance from a D&D setting, wandering the wastes is probably not a good idea.

Innistrad: Nope! While it's no New Phyrexia, I suspect that even if a lot of the physical warping caused by Emrakul might have gone away to some degree, a lot of the insanity is still there, and then on top of that, there are the more native horrors, not all of which are relegated to the night, and the tendency for more questionable planeswalkers to make it their home away from home, it seems like a place where one is almost certain to run into unpleasantness.

Theros: Divine smiting seems highly likely for unprepared planeswalkers here, and even without that, many of the gods might be likely to encourage their followers to harass you if they detect you as a planeswalker. While it might be 'interesting' to visit, I have might doubts that the overall experience would be positive.

Tarkir: Most of the dragon-run civilization seem pretty harsh even when they aren't just places where you are at risk of being randomly eaten for visiting. And on top of that, there is the danger of random dragonstorms spawning young and emotionally/mentally immature but still relatively powerful and dangerous dragons on top of your head, and most groups being hostile to outsiders by default. Don't think I'd want to visit unless I was good friends with Ugin or Narset and was with them for the duration.

Vryn: Mind magic on a level to mess with planeswalkers was developed and refined here to a highly precise degree, Alhammarret probably wasn't the only one with such, he likely learned some of his skills somewhere. This is on top of the place possibly still being at war, and from the looks of it, a lot of the coolest bits of local magic use rely on massive infrastructure, which wouldn't be particularly useful to a planeswalker not interested in nation building. Seems like a risky place to visit for relatively little benefit.

Amonket: While probably safer in some ways that dealing with Bolas-run version, there probably isn't an anti-zombie barrier up right now, and the locals are likely fighting for their survival in questionable shelter aided by the surviving divine. Plus it's a desert filled with stuff like wurms and zombies.

Ixalan: Unless I'm confirmed post-War of the Spark, I wouldn't even consider visiting, and even then, it seems like a pretty dangerous place, with relatively potent vampire civilization that rules a whole continent pretty horribly, a pirate civilization filled with questionable conflict, and a dangerous dinosaur continent with all sorts of deadly beasts around the corner. It might have lots of beauty and cool stuff, but the civilization suitable for visitors doesn't seem to be on a level I'd be comfortable with. Unless I wind up some kind of master summoner who dinosaurs are particularly useful for, I'd be wary of the place.

Plane of Mountains and Seas: Looks amazing, but has some noteworthy dangers, and the local planeswalkers seem impressive enough and to have dealt with enough trouble at home to hint that the place is not very nice in many ways.

Meditation Plane: Not interested in being assassinated by Ugin so that I can't accidentally reveal Bolas is still alive and could potentially be rescued by one of his agents if they read my mind or used postcognition to analyze my past, possibly through an item I had on me during the visit with psychometry or something. Nor in Bolas deciding to talk with me out of boredom and trying to manipulate me for plots.

Ikoria: Monsters all over the place is fine, generally hostile ones with a wide variety of exotic abilities whose powers can spontaneously improve and get added to at random, that is not so fine. The small outposts of 'civilization' don't seem particularly stable either. So as amazing as this place is, I don't think any but the toughest of planeswalkers with insanely wide special defenses are likely to handle the place well unless they are lucky. There is just too much chances of a monster randomly mutating to develop a special ability you have no viable defense against that operates faster than you can planeswalk away to catch you off guard, or a sneaky monster you can't detect having powers suitable for ambushing you. Not to mention the locals likely being wary of outsiders because of conflicts with bonders and stuff.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

AvalonAurora wrote:
3 years ago
As for planes to visit:

Dominaria: If I'm well protected enough against ambush by the average other planeswalker and have some versatile personal magical defenses up all the time, Dominaria has some nice places to visit. I'd be particularly wary of planeswalkers who might want to take advantage of other planeswalkers, particularly newbies, if I visited there, because as the nexus of the multiverse it is likely that at least some planeswalkers can detect and find their way to the place relatively easily. Benalia and some of the magic schools seem like nice places to visit.
agreed, this would be a nice place to visit. Benalia would probably look amazing. :)

from what I last read. Koth found Elspeth fighting in arena. So it seems the pit fights are still around.
Ulgrotha: If I've got solid protections against many strategies and abilities of black magic users, might be an interesting place to visit particular areas of, depending on the state it's in and how accurate Leshrac was.
this choice made me curious. Isn't Ulgothra just as dangerous as Innistrad?

is there a place nice to see or item to get here that is worth the dangers?
Lorewyn/Shadowmoor: While there are some bad stuff here and stuff to avoid, if I'm able to deal with the dangers, it might be a nice place to visit. It probably wouldn't take too much to be able to deal with either, given that the likes of Jace (likely before Agents of Artifice) and Chandra (likely pre Purifying Fire) could deal with it, and Jace was a bit weak at the time relative to his current state and hadn't even learned physical combat skills, and mostly relied on weaker illusions and sensing mental presences around him, while Chandra could just blast threats she stumbled into. It certainly has noticeable dangers, but most planes do, and it likely has interesting land mana bonds that are likely relatively safe to claim and interesting summons and such, and is manageable for a wary planeswalker with basic skills to defend themselves.
A beautiful world that I would like to visit.

Curious on the situation of the Elves here. Are they still racists who kill anyone they don't consider beautiful?
Kaladesh: Seems relatively nice and peaceful, the rebels winning is probably a good sign, and Tezzeret is likely unwelcome, with locals, including local planeswalker artificer Saheeli Rai, likely ready to help keep him from returning to meddle. Likely has tons of opportunity to learn certain kinds of artificing as well.
huh, the rebels won? I thought, the consuls are still in power?

Amonket: While probably safer in some ways that dealing with Bolas-run version, there probably isn't an anti-zombie barrier up right now, and the locals are likely fighting for their survival in questionable shelter aided by the surviving divine. Plus it's a desert filled with stuff like wurms and zombies.
agreed that this is the place to not visit. Too dangerous with all the mummies and horrors.

although there is a safe area. I heard that they have a new hekma created by Sarkhan. In exchange for the new hekma, Hazoret gave the planeswalkers her spear to help in fighting Bolas.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
clariwench wrote:
4 years ago
a bit late to reply, but it's my first time to hear about Fiora. Sounds like a nice place. Is it inhabited by people?
whoa, so he lives in Innistrad? Well, I guess black aligned walkers would feel at home in that place.

Fiora is the plane from Conspiracy. The late Dack Fayden was from there. It's currently ruled by Queen Marchesa after she had Kaya assassinate the former (undead) king. It is loosely based on Renaissance Italy.

We know four planeswalkers who are native to Innistrad: Sorin, Davriel, Tibalt, and Arlinn Kord. It almost rivals Dominaria in number of currently active planeswalkers. (Dominaria being the native home of Teferi, Ugin, Jaya, Lili, and Karn.)

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

@Krishnath

thanks for the info on Fiora. I did not know Dack and Marchesa came from this plane.

AvalonAurora

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
this choice made me curious. Isn't Ulgothra just as dangerous as Innistrad?

is there a place nice to see or item to get here that is worth the dangers?
A beautiful world that I would like to visit.

Curious on the situation of the Elves here. Are they still racists who kill anyone they don't consider beautiful?
huh, the rebels won? I thought, the consuls are still in power?

agreed that this is the place to not visit. Too dangerous with all the mummies and horrors.

although there is a safe area. I heard that they have a new hekma created by Sarkhan. In exchange for the new hekma, Hazoret gave the planeswalkers her spear to help in fighting Bolas.
For Ulgrotha, there might still be the Aysen Abbey in honor of Serra, and Feroz's magic school on the floating isle, nothing particularly special, but it also doesn't seem to have the issue of numerous horror themes that Innistrad has, although it might have since been corrupted entirely, so might just be a terrible place. Basically, only worth checking if I'm confident I can deal with if it's been fully corrupted by the Sengir.

For Lorewyn elves, I'm not sure we've seen Lorewyn recently enough to know if things have changed or how. I seem to recall them being relatively nicer when the place is Shadowmoor previously, so...

For Kaladesh, yes, the Rebels 'won', but they weren't trying to remove the consul's from power, they were pushing for policy changes, mostly related to aether distribution and general freedoms and better justice and such, and the underlying problems mostly went away with Baral losing his position and the way Baral and Tezzeret overstepped things. The rebels weren't exactly trying to create a new government, they were against certain government policies and injustices. They were closer to a violently oppressed political faction than outright alternate government system or something.

I forgot about that aspect of a new hekma on Amonket, so probably not as bad a place as I thought, although they still have the issue of being a desert, even if the Hekma is likely over some kind of Oasis.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

AvalonAurora wrote:
3 years ago
I forgot about that aspect of a new hekma on Amonket, so probably not as bad a place as I thought, although they still have the issue of being a desert, even if the Hekma is likely over some kind of Oasis.
Post Bolas Amonkhet also has the benefit of Nissa having been visiting semi-regularly and teaching the locals nature magic to help breathe new life into the plane, as implied by the flavor text of Avid Reclaimer, from the Nissa precon of Hour of Devastation. The recent new planeswalker Basri Ket also appears to be helping out. And I'd be surprised if Samut isn't doing stuff to help the survivors as well.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

AvalonAurora wrote:
3 years ago
For Ulgrotha, there might still be the Aysen Abbey in honor of Serra, and Feroz's magic school on the floating isle, nothing particularly special,
floating isle? Are you referring to the floating land in Serra's Sanctum art? I did not know there is a magic school there too. Nice info. :halo:
For Lorewyn elves, I'm not sure we've seen Lorewyn recently enough to know if things have changed or how. I seem to recall them being relatively nicer when the place is Shadowmoor previously, so...
yeah, from Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers text, it seems they are now less evil.
For Kaladesh, yes, the Rebels 'won', but they weren't trying to remove the consul's from power, they were pushing for policy changes, mostly related to aether distribution and general freedoms and better justice and such, and the underlying problems mostly went away with Baral losing his position and the way Baral and Tezzeret overstepped things. The rebels weren't exactly trying to create a new government, they were against certain government policies and injustices. They were closer to a violently oppressed political faction than outright alternate government system or something.
oh, I understand the situation now. Well, with Baral removed, things will certianly get better.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
floating isle? Are you referring to the floating land in Serra's Sanctum art? I did not know there is a magic school there too. Nice info.
The Floating Isle is a floating island located in Ulgrotha's main ocean. It was originally found by dwarven explorers who established a depot around the islands one source of freshwater, then left to explore more, occasionally coming back to the island to restock. Eventually the island was found by humans, who built a city on it. Boy where the dwarves surprised. Although there was some initial hostility between the two groups over the island rights, it never led to violence, and the planeswalker Feroz eventually convinced both sides to get along as cooperation would benefit them both. He then established the Ulgrothian Wizards' School on the island. The entire island became a thriving trading hub. It was also where the dwarven wizard Reveka hired the thief Eron to steal a magical tome from Baron Sengir. Eron succeeded and to forego normal payment he opted to have a random spell from the tome cast on him, effectively becoming immortal. Both Reveka and Eron then spent the remainder of their lives living in fear of the Baron. The Baron, of course, thinks it's hilarious. Reveka is long dead, but Eron is still around.

AvalonAurora

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
AvalonAurora wrote:
3 years ago
yeah, from Wilt-Leaf Cavaliers text, it seems they are now less evil.
In case you misunderstand and missed the story related to such, Shadowmoor isn't permanent, it was originally part of a day/night cycle of sorts, where most moralities and seasons flipped with the cycle, but the cycle got distorted by the mending. They haven't revealed what it changed to, but I think something involving a flamekin protagonist, some kind of important fairy, and Oona happened in a book format resulting in the Lorewyn/Shadowmoor cycle changing to something new, no longer the original day/night cycle, nor the 300 year long cycle variant that happened post-mending (although of course how long ago the mending was has been ret-conned to about 60 years ago since then...) involving the Great Aurora, but I like to think that the locals became a blend of their Lorwyn and Shadowmoor personalities, and no longer lose memories of the other mode, and simply change moods somewhat with the shifting of the cycle, with regular night and day restored.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

@Krishnath

first time I heard all those things. So it was a joint effort between dwarves and humans to develop the island. I did hear about someone named Eron the Relentless - is that him? Well, did the baron get back the tome? Seems to be something really powerful, since it could make someone immortal.

@AvalonAurora

glad you mentioned all those info.

actually, I don't know much on what happened after they defeated Oona.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
first time I heard all those things. So it was a joint effort between dwarves and humans to develop the island. I did hear about someone named Eron the Relentless - is that him? Well, did the baron get back the tome? Seems to be something really powerful, since it could make someone immortal.
Yes, Eron the Relentless was that thief. He used his immortality to take over Koskun Keep which he ruled since, surviving hundred upon hundreds of assassination attempts. The Baron didn't particularly care about the tome as it had limited usefulness, the way the tome worked, if I remember correctly, this was over 20 years ago after all, was that each spell in it could only be cast once and then it (the spell) was gone, and the Baron, being the oldest of the Sengir line, is effectively eternal, at the time he was older than even the oldest planeswalkers we knew of.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

Post by The Fluff » 9 months ago

revisiting this thread since a lot of new places have been added to mtg over the years. :)

if I was a planeswalker then these places I would like to visit..

new Kamigawa - this place simply looks amazing. The technology mixed with ninjas, samurai, and many other kamigawa lore.

Arcavios - the plane where a lot of knowledge come together. But I assume they won't allow outsiders to touch their books. A person needs to be student first to be able to use their library?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Lore”