Alternative Domri and Samut from WAR

italofoca
Pronoun: he / him

Post by italofoca » 4 years ago

It bothers me a lot that Domri have both a mythic and a rare card in Ravnica 3 block. I really think they should have done what they did with Vraska, Dovan and Kaya. I play a little bit of gruul midrange and I see my opponents mixing up the two Domri all the time. There is also the problem that a hybrid Samut is problematic from color-pie perspective because her signature mechanic is haste and mono-green haste granting is at least a bend.

These are the cards I would like to see:

Domri, Rebellious Clanhead 1(r/g)(r/g)
Legendary Planeswalker - Domri {U}
Whenever a opponent activates an ability of a land, destroy that land unless it's a mana ability.
-1: Target creature you control gains +4/+2 and Trample until end of turn.
/3

Samut, Charging Avenger 2RG
Legendary Planeswalker - Samut {R}
Whenever a creature you control deals damage, if that creature entered the battlefield this turn, draw a card.
+1: Create a 1/1 red Warrior creature token with Haste.
-6: Until the end of turn creatures you control have "t: this creature fights target creature".
/4

I'm aware Zal has the same issue and I would like to do the same with Ral and Saheli but I really like Ral, Storm Conduit, it will be hard to design something to replace it.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Neat. Domri seems very pushed but I still like him. Samut's just grand.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”