Re: I need advice for my set!!!

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

What is the advice that you're seeking?

(Edit: Looks like the OP deleted their post above mine.)
Last edited by spacemonaut 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

WizardMN
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 2 years ago

A few things first:

It is probably best to explain what you want the cards to do or what advice you are seeking. The first card, for example, seems very strange due to the wording you have on it.

And this site has really good Custom Card Creation BBCode. I suggest you look into that to make things like this a bit easier to parse. As an example, here is your first card using the built-in BBCode:
The Surface's Curse
Enchantment

if a player would tap a land, add a additional 2 mana for every color that land could produce.

if mana would empty from a player's mana pool, ~ deals X damage to you, were X is the amount of mana emptied.

at the beginning of a player's endstep, ~ deals 3 damage to that player for each untapped land you control.

"all living things migrated underground, establishing new hierarchies..."

(Notice I didn't bother rewording your text or trying to make it look any better but you can do that on your other cards)

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
(Edit: Looks like the OP deleted their post above mine.)
Copy-paste spammer stealing content from elsewhere in this board. Carry on.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”