Breaking Ground

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

To make it definitive I'm willing to change my vote. Let's proceed with Shattered Realm, then!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 3 years ago

Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
So, it is safe to proceed to the next step, yeah?
Let's run with Shattered Realm.
(I vote for it to make it official)

edit: nath'd, but now it's super-double official :laugh:
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 3 years ago

Congratulations everyone!!! The first major decision has been made! Thanks for submitting your ideas, (they were all awesome!) and taking part in the voting. It is my great pleasure to triply make it official and declare that The Shattered Realm is the plane concept we will be developing! :party: :party: :party: I can't wait to continue working with you all on this project, and I think we're off to a fantastic start!
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

dangerousdice

Post by dangerousdice » 3 years ago

so, how will we divide up the threads? (EI: a thread for worldbuilding, mechanics, etc...)

because I want to work on world building!

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 3 years ago

dangerousdice wrote:
3 years ago
so, how will we divide up the threads? (EI: a thread for worldbuilding, mechanics, etc...)

because I want to work on world building!
I think having one thread for worldbuilding, and as many more as we feel the need for things such as mechanics and individual card design might work pretty well.

Edit: Looks like void_nothing has set up the worldbuilding thread so feel free to head over there! http://nxs.wf/np128798
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

The Creative thread can be found here. At this stage everything in that particular thread will be just discussion with no firm decisions being made yet.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

SecretInfiltrator
Pronoun: they / them

Post by SecretInfiltrator » 3 years ago

I created an off-site location to compile any info on the set here. Contains mostly links and a description of the plane right now, but allows collaborative work on custom cards once we create some. : )

Upcoming features: Details Pages for Creative and Mechanical Design, a Set Skeleton.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”