New Challenge Idea

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

I must say I'm really glad it's a top 3 and not only one idea submission.

No matter what wins, if I wind up as creative lead after all, I promise to treat the winning idea with respect bordering on obsession. :p
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

folding_music
glitter pen on my mana crypt
Pronoun: they / them

Post by folding_music » 3 years ago

I'd certainly like to be involved! I think I'm good at coming up with original card names, would like to be on teh nomenclature commission giggle

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 3 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
I must say I'm really glad it's a top 3 and not only one idea submission.

No matter what wins, if I wind up as creative lead after all, I promise to treat the winning idea with respect bordering on obsession. :p
folding_music wrote:
3 years ago
I'd certainly like to be involved! I think I'm good at coming up with original card names, would like to be on teh nomenclature commission giggle
Thanks for the support, I appreciate the enthusiasm! I was debating having us submit more than three of our favorite plans, but then thought that 32 some odd suggestions might be too much to sort through :)
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Venedrex wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks for the support, I appreciate the enthusiasm! I was debating having us submit more than three of our favorite plans, but then thought that 32 some odd suggestions might be too much to sort through
Oh, I have way more than 3 world ideas, so cutting it down to three per person is probably a good idea. >.<
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

slimytrout

Post by slimytrout » 2 years ago

Ooh, this seems like a fun idea that I missed when it was being proposed -- is there still interest or did it kinda die out?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

slimytrout wrote:
2 years ago
Ooh, this seems like a fun idea that I missed when it was being proposed -- is there still interest or did it kinda die out?
It has been dormant for at least a while but there's a relatively recent thread to continue the design work and if there's sufficient interest I'm sure this project could be revived!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Venedrex

Post by Venedrex » 2 years ago

slimytrout wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but, as void said, we'd love to have you and I have been working on this project in my spare time whenever I can, for whatever that's worth.

Venedrex

Post by Venedrex » 2 years ago

Happy to hear that. Right now were in a bit of a lull, but I have no doubt things will pick up again sometime soon here. I'd recommend searching "The Shattered Realm" to find most of the threads and work that has been accomplished so far. Welcome aboard!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”