Custom Keyword Action/Ability Comp Rules

TurkeySloth
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by TurkeySloth » 3 years ago

I think it's a good idea to centralize our keyword actions and abilities (search "community") in one place so we're not hunting various forums to find abilities others have made to put on our cards. Could a mod please sticky this?
Last edited by TurkeySloth 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
WARNING: Do not refute with pre-6th Ed. cards.

I reserve the right to sross-post your feedback on my designs to the Magic Set Editor fora, either in full or summary, to give critiquers there the full picture.

Magic on Uuxta Discord and the relevant info

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Moved to CCC main.
Is there really a demand for this? The Custom Keyword Encyclopedia on MTGS went unused for literal years.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

TurkeySloth
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by TurkeySloth » 3 years ago

May not be in demand, but I figured it'd be a way for those who participate to unify the numbering system.
WARNING: Do not refute with pre-6th Ed. cards.

I reserve the right to sross-post your feedback on my designs to the Magic Set Editor fora, either in full or summary, to give critiquers there the full picture.

Magic on Uuxta Discord and the relevant info

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

If this gets momentum I'll give it a sticky down the line.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”