Foretell for fun and profit

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JovialJovian » 3 years ago

I really like the look of foretell, I think it has tons of room to explore and hope to see it come back.
In the vein of the Resounding cycle of cyclers that do more when you cycle them than when you cast them,

Plea to the Asura 3W
Instant
Creatures you control get +2/+1 until end of turn. If this spell was foretold, untap those creatures and they gain flying, vigilance, trample, lifelink, hexproof, and indestructible until end of turn.
Foretell 3GWU

Plea to the Hegemon 2U
Sorcery
Draw two cards.
If this spell was foretold, you may cast spells from your hand without paying their mana costs this turn.
Foretell 5WUB

Plea to the King 2B
Sorcery
If this spell was foretold, it can't be countered.
Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. If this spell wasn't foretold, exile that creature at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave the battlefield.
Foretell 2UBR

Plea to the Tyrant 2R
Instant
Plea to the Tyrant deals 3 damage to any target. If this spell was foretold, instead it deals 5 damage to target player and to each creature and planeswalker that player controls.
Foretell 4BRG

Plea to the Anima 3G
Sorcery
If this spell was foretold, you may cast it as though it had flash.
Create a 3/3 green Beast creature token. If this spell was foretold, instead create an 8/8 Beast creature token that's red, green, and white.
Foretell 3RGW

Return to “Custom Cards”