Naiad of Hidden Coves to Dryad of Hidden Groves...what's the cost?

mosskirin
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by mosskirin » 4 years ago

THB spoiler
Show
Hide
So if you haven't seen the spoilers, this card got spoiled from Theros: Beyond Death:

Naiad of Hidden Coves
2U
Enchantment Creature - Nymph (C)
As long as it's not your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less.
2/3

In a reddit thread, someone made the typo "Naiad of Hidden Groves" and I thought that would be cool. Just imagine it's the opposite...Green and reduces the cost of spells played on your turn only, and is in a set to support a "sorcery-speed matters" archetype that eschews instants and fast effects.

Just wondering, what do you think should be the cost? Certainly, the effect seems more valuable than the Naiad since playing spells on your turn is the default. The cost reduction is potentially breakable, but it's held back by tapping out quite a bit to play it and leaving it open to easy removal.

Dryad of Hidden Groves
3G
Enchantment Creature - Dryad (C)
As long as it's your turn, spells you cast cost 1 less.
2/2
Pauper Fanatic - The best format

I'm 28% Green - 24% Black - 21% Red - 15% White - 12% Blue

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Please don't post the text of leaked cards outside the Unofficial Spoilers forum.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”