Lower 9

Mookie
Answers: 47
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 3 weeks ago

A silly idea I had - Power 9 and other broken cards, twisted a bit by typos and bad puns.

Front Lotus
Artifact
//
Back Lotus
Artifact
, sacrifice Back Lotus: add three mana of any one color.

Mox-To-Be
Mox-To-Be has all activated abilities of other artifacts on the battlefield that cost .

Mime Walk 1u
Sorcery
Take an additional turn after this one. You can't take actions during that turn. (Actions include casting spells, activating abilities, and attacking)

Ancestral Recoil
Instant
As an additional cost to cast this spell, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand and discard a card.
Draw three cards.

Timetwisted 2u
Sorcery
Each player shuffles their hand and graveyard into their library, then draws seven cards. Cast this spell only if an opponent has fewer cards in hand than you.

Smol Ring
Artifact
: add

Mana Ripped
Artifact
At the beginning of your upkeep, flip a coin. If you lose the flip, Mana Ripped deals 20 damage to you.
: add

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 weeks ago

Alternate thread title: Power None

A lot of great gags here. Front Lotus is my fave of these because there are convoluted ways to actually get it to transform and I'm amused by them all. I have my suspicions that Mox-to-Be is at least a great sideboard card and Mime Walk is genuinely broken as a cheap way to get an extra beginning phase, lol. Finally, Smol Ring is adorb.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Mookie
Answers: 47
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 3 weeks ago

Oooh, I like 'Power None'.

Glad you liked them! Front Lotus is obviously a plant for Tetzin, Gnome Champion // The Golden-Gear Colossus ;) Otherwise, my thoughts were a mix of 'what would be funny?' and 'what is the smallest change I can make to make these cards bad?'

Mime Walk vs Savor the Moment is an interesting question, in terms of power level. I suspect Mime Walk is stronger because you can cast instants on your opponents' turns, but it feels close.

I suspect Ancestral Recoil is broken - it feels like a better Gush. Hmmm...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”