Graveyard disruption and protection in one!

Ghost
Creature - Spirit Avatar
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ghost » 4 years ago

Censerwisp WB
Creature - Spirit
Flash
When Censerwisp enters the battlefield, exile all cards from target player's graveyard. Return those cards to their owner's graveyard at the beginning of the next end step.
2/2

Can graveyard blink be a thing? I love running graveyard based decks, and I would love to see something with a similar ability exist some day.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

I don't see anything in the rules that forbids it. I think there is already a monoblack creature that does something similar.

Ah, yes, Gravegouger from Torment. Although it only hits two cards, and for as long as it is in play. I think the idea of it was to act as a safety valve against Flashback.

But yes, I could see something similar eventually see print, particularly if the set has a major graveyard theme.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Mookie
Answers: 47
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 4 years ago

Mnemonic Betrayal exists, so this is definitely a thing that works in the rules.

The card itself looks really sweet - clean and simple design, but a lot of flexibility. Very lenticular.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 4 years ago

I like this.

I also like that this works well with "whenever a card is put into a graveyard from anywhere" effects.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

An extremely neat design.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”