Angel of the Ruins

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 3 years ago

I know this is a spoil still so we don't have the rules yet for it but am I reading Angel of the Ruins correctly in that you can target up to 2 artifacts and 2 enchantments if you want? My first take made me think it was up to 2 targets total but in reviewing it, it feels like its up to 2 of each. I just wanted to see if anyone could clarify.

Accepted Answer

by WizardMN » 3 years ago
No, you get two targets total. The and/or is there to indicate that the two targets don't need to share the same type. This also isn't even a new wording :) Force of Vigor is basically the same wording and you only get 2 targets there too. Circuitous Route is another these things all allow only 2 targets/objects.
Go to full post
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

WizardMN
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 3 years ago

No, you get two targets total. The and/or is there to indicate that the two targets don't need to share the same type. This also isn't even a new wording :) Force of Vigor is basically the same wording and you only get 2 targets there too. Circuitous Route is another these things all allow only 2 targets/objects.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”