[EDH] Bruna, Light of Alabaster + Secrets of the Dead

Mistsilk
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Mistsilk » 3 years ago

Hello,

So, I've been trying to upgrade my Bruna, Light of Alabaster EDH deck and recently I've stumbled upon a card by the name Secrets of the Dead. My question is: does it synergise with Bruna's ability? Same goes for River Kelpie, do these two cards synergise with Bruna's "return to the battlefield" ability and make me draw two cards if the three are on the field?
Thanks for your time reading this :)

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 3 years ago
River Kelpie yes, Secrets of the Dead no - returning to the battlefield is simply that and doesn't involve casting, which is all Secrets checks for.
Go to full post

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

River Kelpie yes, Secrets of the Dead no - returning to the battlefield is simply that and doesn't involve casting, which is all Secrets checks for.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”