Kess and Dreadhorde Arcanist

The Desacrator
Pronoun: he / him

Post by The Desacrator » 3 years ago

Dreadhorde Arcanist
Kess, Dissident Mage

If I have both on board and i trigger the Arcanist by attacking, do i still get to cast another spell from my yard with Kess's ability

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 3 years ago
Yes. Casting a spell from your graveyard in any other way than Kess's static ability does not "use up" that ability for the turn. For another example, you can cast any number of spells with flashback from your graveyard before you cast the spell card with Kess.
Go to full post

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Yes. Casting a spell from your graveyard in any other way than Kess's static ability does not "use up" that ability for the turn. For another example, you can cast any number of spells with flashback from your graveyard before you cast the spell card with Kess.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

The Desacrator

Post by The Desacrator » 3 years ago

Excellent, thank you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”