Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath ETB's

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 4 years ago

Can you stack Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath enter the battlefield triggers, or do you have to do them top down?

The example is that I would want to have the "Whenever Uro enters the battlefield or attacks, you gain 3 life and draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield." be the first trigger to resolve, allowing me to then decide if I wanted to send Uro to the graveyard or the command zone with the "When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped.".

The additional draw information can be very important.

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 4 years ago
You can have the "enters the battlefield or attacks" ability resolve before the "enters the battlefield...unless it escaped" ability, yes. You control both abilities and they are triggered by the exact same event.
Go to full post

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

You can have the "enters the battlefield or attacks" ability resolve before the "enters the battlefield...unless it escaped" ability, yes. You control both abilities and they are triggered by the exact same event.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”