Curator of Mysteries

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

Hi, for example I have a curator of mysteries in play. I cycle a horror of the broken lands.. do I draw a card first from the cycling, or do I scry first from the curator?

Accepted Answer

by WizardMN » 4 years ago
Horror of the Broken Lands

You will Scry first. This is because the first thing you do when activating Cycling (or any ability) is put it onto the stack. Then, once everything it done to activate it, Curator triggers and goes on top of the stack which is on top of the Cycling ability on the stack.
Go to full post
Last edited by The Fluff 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

WizardMN
Answers: 125
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 4 years ago

Horror of the Broken Lands

You will Scry first. This is because the first thing you do when activating Cycling (or any ability) is put it onto the stack. Then, once everything it done to activate it, Curator triggers and goes on top of the stack which is on top of the Cycling ability on the stack.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

ah, nice to hear that. Thanks a lot. So it's even better than I thought.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”