Krosan Wayfarer + Smothering Abomination

BOVINE
Legendary Creature – Ox
Pronoun: he / him

Post by BOVINE » 4 years ago

Krosan Wayfarer and Smothering Abomination are in play.

I activate Krosan Wayfarer's ability. Will I draw a card from Smothering Abomination before KW's ability resolves? Thus, I could draw a land card from SA's trigger and put it into play with KW's ability, correct?

Thank you :love:

Accepted Answer

by Kahedron » 4 years ago
Since the ability from smothering abomination would fire whilst you are paying for the ability of the wayfarer the game waits until the next time a player would get priority before adding it to the stack.

So yes you will draw a card before the ability on Krosan Wayfarer resolves and you put a land onto the battlefield.
Go to full post
B O V I N E

Kahedron
Non-Euclidean Polyhedron
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Kahedron » 4 years ago

Since the ability from smothering abomination would fire whilst you are paying for the ability of the wayfarer the game waits until the next time a player would get priority before adding it to the stack.

So yes you will draw a card before the ability on Krosan Wayfarer resolves and you put a land onto the battlefield.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.
- H.L Mencken

I Became insane with long Intervals of horrible Sanity

All Religion, my friend is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination and poetry.
- Edgar Allan Poe

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”