Mind Harness restrictions?

JoeyB11223
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JoeyB11223 » 4 years ago

Bit of a basic question here but I thought I'd get the wording confirmed..

So Mind Harness says it can only be used to enchant a red or green creature. If a creature has one of those colours, but also has others (golgari, sultai, 5 color etc), is it a valid target? Or is it not "only" a red or green creature? Thus this aura can only go after Gruul?

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 4 years ago
No, colors are additive. A creature that is red and another color does not become not red. "Enchant red or green creature" means you have to enchant something that fits at least ONE of those conditions (red creature and/or green creature). The card can target and be attached to monored, monogreen, red-white, green-blue, five-colored, etc. creatures.
Go to full post

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

No, colors are additive. A creature that is red and another color does not become not red. "Enchant red or green creature" means you have to enchant something that fits at least ONE of those conditions (red creature and/or green creature). The card can target and be attached to monored, monogreen, red-white, green-blue, five-colored, etc. creatures.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JoeyB11223

Post by JoeyB11223 » 4 years ago

nice one thanks, there were just some comments about "how colour restricted it is" which made me second guess it. Depends on the meta the person has chosen it for I suppose.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”