URx Big Bang

Arkmer
Opinionated and Wrong
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Arkmer » 4 years ago

Ral, Storm Conduit + Expansion + Expansion
There are some variations of the combo because there are multiple copy effects.

I've seen a list or two of this floating around, but I think they go all in for the combo and I think that's not correct.

I don't honestly know what I would board in this deck. Clearly it's just a shoot things and combo kind of list, but I think it could turn into something good with some practice and patience. I really like Chandra out of the board to fight control lists. Maybe Jeskai for Verdict, maybe Bant for Oko, maybe Grixis for Thoughtseize and Drown in the Loch.

I doubt this combo gets a ban and I think that's a pretty important thing to note. It seems like it's fairly low on people's radar right now with Oko being the hotness that he is among the other combo things going on.

What are people's thoughts on Mission Briefing? Personally, I like it, I'm just not sure where it fits.

victorsaur
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by victorsaur » 3 years ago

I have not posted it yet, but I made a deck from this general idea. I dropped creatures except for 1 Dream Trawler and dropped to 1 Ral with 2 Expansions. The other win condition is Fevered Visions. This card is very strong vs. control and even some higher CMC decks with creatures. I splashed white for Trawler, Detention Sphere, and Dovin's Veto, among some other cards.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Developing”