Selesnya Coco

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

Collected company figures to be a beast in the new format, so I thought I'd make a deck list. This deck uses mana dorks to ramp into Coco to overwhelming and answer the opponent's threats. It plays Versailles cards like Knight of Autumn and Dromoka's Command that gives you options. It also includes Vivien who can be played on turn 2, provide card advantage and allow you to answer the opponent's plays. A Selfless Spirit against Supreme Verdict. Knight of Autumn flashed in as a blocker against aggro, lifegain against burn, or artifact/enchantment removal where needed. Scooze flashed in to destroy a GY. I don't have a sideboard yet, but like hatebears many of the MB cards are SB cards. I present:

Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Developing”